The Mental Health Super Summit is back… and it’s bigger and better than ever.
Over the past 3 years, 6,500 mental health professionals have attended the Summit, raising $365,219 towards the prevention and treatment of child abuse and neglect.
This year our target is to raise an inspiring $250,000.00 to help children across the nation.
Over 16 days the Summit will be delivered via 15 live webinar sessions from Friday 5th October to Sunday 7th October, and will continue as an on-demand event (i.e. you can watch recorded versions of the live sessions) until Sunday 21st October.
Register now for the 2018 Mental Health Super Summit and you’ll learn directly from an international who’s who of renowned experts, including:
- Prof. Daniel J. Siegel (UCLA)
- Dr. Judith S. Beck (Beck Institute for CBT)
- Prof. Henry Brodaty AO (UNSW)
- Prof. Lea Waters (University of Melbourne)
- Prof. Isaac Prilleltensky (University of Miami)
- Dr. Justin Coulson (Happy Families)
- Dr. Michelle Segar (University of Michigan)
- Prof. Barry L. Jackson (Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania)
- Dr. Reena Kotecha (Wisdom Labs)
- Dr. Peter Parry (University of Queensland)
- Plus more!
Remember, just like previous Summits, you choose what you pay to attend with all money raised going to Act for Kids.
If you’re a mental health practitioner, educator or student, this event is not to be missed. Learn more and register here: www.mentalhealthacademy.com.au/summit/2018