For the price of one coffee a week you could make the world of difference to the life of a vulnerable child.
As an employee, workplace giving enables you to make a regular donation to Act for Kids through your payroll, directly from your pre-tax pay. This means that you receive an immediate tax saving as it reduces your taxable income.
Why people like workplace giving:
- You can give as much or as little as you would like, just a few dollars from each pay can make a big difference.
- You can change your donation amount or opt out at anytime.
- Its all taken care of by your payroll department.
- You dont have to collect receipts and wait until the end of the tax year to claim the tax credit for your donations.
- Your employer may agree to match your donations.
How does it work?
- Speak to your payroll team about their workplace giving program and nominate a set amount to be deducted to Act for Kids from your salary. If they dont already have a form available, you can download the Act for Kids workplace giving registration form and send it to your payroll department.
- Notify us of your decision to select Act for Kids for your workplace giving program at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you are an employer or an employee looking to set up a workplace giving program, contact us today on 1300 228 000.