Discover what benefits are available to support our team…
We are committed to ensuring our teams feel supported in the important work they do and to have a healthy balance between work and home.
Here are some benefits when you join our team….
- As a Not-For-Profit (NFP) you can significantly reduce income tax and increase take home pay.
- Bus Benefit – Team members can salary package their bus travel to and from work in South West QLD
- Novated Lease (car) options are also available through Remserv.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We are all about helping people when and where they need it, with all aspects of their life – physical, mental, social and financial. You and eligible family members can access free, confidential and professional support through our EAP provider.
Paid Parental Leave
- We understand and value the importance of family by offering employer funded Paid Parental Leave to support growing families.
Our priority is to support your learning journey through professional development programs, including:
- Structured supervision and case consultations;
- Individual Development Planning;
- Leadership Induction;
- Annual Professional Development Fund;
- Paid Study Leave;
- Partnerships with Mental Health Academy and Australian Institute of Management
Team Care Days & Wellbeing
- Your health and wellbeing is a priority. Enjoy Team Care Days, Team Celebrations, and Wellbeing Initiatives throughout the year.
Oaks Hotel & Resort Discount
- We offer you a special discount of 20% off all rates across Oaks and Resort properties in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and India.
If you would like to join our team, please check out our current vacancies in the link below:
Here is what our team members say
motivates them to work for Act for Kids…