This event is not to be missed…
The Mental Health Super Summit is Australia’s largest online conference. The summit has over 5,000 participants, 15 expert speakers and 15 hours of specialist training. This is all available from your office or at home in real-time and on-demand.
Over the past four editions, 10,000+ mental health professionals have attended the Summit, helping raise $504,000 for Act for Kids.
If you haven’t participated before, you’ll be delighted to know that you choose what you pay to attend and all proceeds go directly to Act for Kids.
Register now for the 2019 Mental Health Super Summit and you’ll learn directly from an international who’s who of renowned experts, including:
- Prof. Gabriele Oettingen, Ph.D. (New York University)
- Prof. Carlos P. Zalaquett, Ph.D (Pennsylvania State University)
- A/Prof. Stacey Freedenthal, Ph.D. (University of Denver)
- Caroline Adams Miller, MAAP (University of Pennsylvania)
- A/Prof. Peta Stapleton, Ph.D. (Bond University)
- Prof. David Kavanagh, Ph.D. (Queensland University of Technology)
- Jacinta Hawgood, M.Clin.Psy. (AISRAP)
- Dr. Justin Coulson, Ph.D. (University of Melbourne)
- Prof. Óscar Gonçalves, Ph.D. (University of Minho)
- A/Prof. Vanessa Elise Cobham, Ph.D. (University of Queensland)
- Dr. Robert Hindman, Ph.D. (Beck Institute for CBT)
- Bronwen Edwards (Roses in the Ocean)
- Dr. Bruno A. Cayoun, Ph.D. (MiCBT Institute)
- Richard Hill, MBMSc (MindScience Institute)
- Petrea King (Quest for Life Centre)
Are you ready to learn from the best and help change lives? Register now.