Celebrity Come Dine With Me sees some of the nations most celebrated and notorious celebrities battle it out for the title of the best dinner party host.
In each episode, four stars cater and host a dinner party in their homes, the experience is then rated by their guests.
The winner will score $2,000 for their chosen charity. We are thrilled to be James Morrisons chosen charity for the series and we wish him the best of luck.
The celebrity contestants are:
- Sporting legends, AFL star Anthony Kouta Koutoufides, former-Olympian Lisa Curry, Brisbane Broncos captain Sam Thaiday, Olympic diver Matthew Mitcham and fitness guru Tiffany Hall
- Fashion designer Peter Morrissey
- Landscape designer Charlie Albone
- Comedians and glamorous showgirls Maria Venuti and Carlotta
- Broadcasters and TV presenters Luke Jacobz, Sophie Falkiner, Myf Warhurst, Gretel Killeen and Steve Price
- Musicians and stars of stage and screen James Morrison, Christie Whelan Browne, Red Symons and Mark Holden
- Media personalities Simone Callahan and Kate Waterhouse.
You can catch James on Celebrity Come Dine With Me on Foxtels The LifeStyle Channel, airing on Tuesday, 14 January at 8.30pm. You can watch the promotional video here:http://youtu.be/Qn5o4rLfjEE